Paragon Technologies (a SunSource company) is a full service industrial hydraulic, electronic and servo control repair and exchange facility. We are currently looking for an energetic, self-motivated Sales Representative for a territory based in the Atlanta area.
As an Account Manager with Paragon, you will develop and autonomously manage your sales activities within this specified territory. On-site customer service and support through pick and deliveries of repairs is an integral part of your role to provide Paragon’s customers with the value added service the company is committed to.
Along with the desired skill set below, demonstrating the ability to focus on the desired results, sets challenging sales goals and focusing your efforts on meeting them or exceeding them will be your main focus.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering or a 2-year technical degree preferred; or combination of related experience and educational training
- 3-5 years Industrial sales experience
- Experience selling hydraulic, electronic, servo motor or industrial control repairs
- Ability to manage territory and projected sales achievement
- Ability to establish and maintain business relationships
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Overnight travel is required
Paragon provides a team environment that fosters personal growth and development. We believe in getting the right people on our team so if you are a high-energy person and effective in achieving sales results then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Paragon Technologies (a SunSource company) is a full service industrial hydraulic, electronic and servo control repair and exchange facility. Our philosophy of excellence carries through our entire organization. We consider every single one of our Associates a part of our own family.
We are proud of the lifelong relationships we have built with nearly all of our customers. Some of the most respected companies in the world rely on Paragon, and you will soon understand why.
Work location: Atlanta, GA