If you need a reason to get up in the morning, look no further! You will have satisfaction in working for a company that makes a difference on a daily basis. Nolan Transportation Group is a fun, fast-paced, and a rewarding company that provides logistics services in the transportation industry where customers always come first. Always.
At NTG our number one goal is to provide the best service in our industry, and in order to do that, we need the right people on our team!
Are you a highly-motivated individual who desires a rewarding and career in the non-stop world of the freight brokerage industry?
Do you want to work in an energetic culture with excellent career growth while learning from our industry-experienced team members?
Then we invite you to apply!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling NTG’s services in accordance with established sales policies and procedures, and in pursuit of the Company’s goals and objectives.
• Delivering your sales pitch to become an entrepreneur for your book of business
• Calling customers daily and following up on potential business
• Communicating with Operations to track loads
• Calling regular carriers daily to secure equipment
• Quoting customers and providing up-to-date information
• Participating in the growth of new business
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
• Collaborating with coworkers in a team-oriented environment
What we look for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
• 0 - 3 years of experience
• Strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
• Competitive nature with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Possess organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
• Team player with ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
• MS Office skills and related computer knowledge
The unique culture at NTG is pretty hard to beat, where innovation and a hard-working environment go hand-in-hand with a casual and fun atmosphere. We promote an energetic and team-oriented workplace where collaboration and a results-driven attitude is key to our success. We dress comfortably and play music while we work - we want you to feel your best so you can do your best!
Don’t forget our core values:
• Always put the customer first
• Display the highest level of integrity
• Demonstrate respect for others
• Possess a "do whatever it takes" attitude
• Work in a fun and rewarding atmosphere
• Think creatively and innovate
• Enjoy working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
• Are resourceful and results driven
NTG provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full time employees:
· Competitive Benefits
· Life / AD&D Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Matching
· 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
Charging Forward. NTG Delivers.
Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. is a full service, third-party Logistics Company dedicated to delivering the highest level of service in the transportation industry. We were recognized on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list for being one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We were also acknowledged in the Atlanta Business Chronicle (2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) as one of metropolitan Atlanta's fastest growing, privately-owned companies. NTG is headquartered in Roswell, GA and has 12 regional offices in the following cities: Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Charleston, SC, Grand Rapids, MI, Orlando, FL, Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Portland, OR, Nashville, TN, Denver, CO, and Detroit, MI. NTG offers a wide range of services for moving goods across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Our carrier base consists of over 20,000 independent transportation/trucking companies. NTG specializes in providing both TL (ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂtruckloadÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ) and LTL (ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂless the truckloadÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ) freight carriers for our customers. NTG has 48ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ/53' Flatbeds, Dry Vans and Reefers looking for loads daily across North America. NTG is an approved Transportation Service Provider (TSP) for participation in the General Services AdministrationÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs (GSA) Freight Management Program (FMP). As a member of the prestigious Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA), NTG adheres to the highest standard of professional service and ethical business conduct in our industry. Nolan Transportation Group, Inc.
Interested In Applying: We want people who are ready to charge forward and deliver for NTG. This position is a great match if you are competitive, self-motivated, creative thinker who possesses the ability to adapt and evolve with a rapidly growing, successful organization. NTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Work location: Chicago, IL