Overview: Shiftgig is the on-demand technology company that's changing the face of the hourly talent industry by providing the smartest and easiest way to connect millions of people with millions of shifts all from the ease of your smart phone. We're adding a National Account Manager to support our impressive growth strategy with National Enterprise Accounts. In this role, you will specifically be managing our retail / warehouse client relationships.
- Manage portfolio of national enterprise accounts to include support for onboarding, contract compliance and sales growth
- Identify and sell new opportunities within existing national accounts in new geographies and new verticals; coordinate with local account managers and general managers
- Thoroughly understand and manage national account contracts to transfer knowledge to our network of teams throughout the country who are responsible for managing the daily needs of our national accounts
- Establish and manage relationships at the highest levels within National Account book of business to grow and retain our largest brands
- Ensure all contract parameters are understood and clearly communicated at the General Manager and local account team level
- Act as a day-to-day liaison between customer operation contacts and our field locations to accommodate ad hoc questions to ensure compliance with our national account requirements
- Create materials and conduct trainings for all General Managers and Account teams to understand National Account processes and requirements
- Thoroughly understand and document compliance procedures for national accounts, ensure compliance procedures and deadlines are met for audits
- Establish knowledge of back ground check, drug screen, fingerprint, flu shot, tb test and other compliance related vendors
- Support expansion markets with selling and onboarding national accounts
- Create, maintain and evolve repeatable processes for all offices to follow and manage their national account rules of engagement to include hours collection, billing, and technology requirements
- Work with national account VMS/MSP providers to accommodate any additional requirements
- 5+ years experience successfully creating and managing enterprise level accounts
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven experience creating and driving process
- Excellent computer skills, excel, ppt., CRM, and ability to learn new software applications
- Ability to present to and train internal teams
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator, work well on a team, passionate, respectful and full of integrity
- Excellent writing, organizational and oral communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, scrappy, start up environment
About Shiftgig: Shiftgig is the smartest and easiest way for the hourly workforce and businesses to connect. We're an on-demand, mobile marketplace working with the biggest brands in the food service, hospitality, retail and warehouse industries. Our workers, which we call Specialists, use our mobile app to claim shifts and choose when, where and for who they want to work. Our Clients streamline their business by managing their temporary labor directly from the Shiftgig app. In addition, we pre-qualify all of our Specialists, including a background check and skills assessment.
Our mission is to connect millions of people with millions of shifts!
This spring it's time to work like never before.
Welcome to the solution for a perfect work-life balance.
Shiftgig offers you the opportunity to create your own schedule and browse through a variety of shifts based on your skill set at the touch of a button. Make some extra cash and get paid weekly all through our easy to use app.
With Shiftgig, it's that simple.
Work location: Chicago, IL