Retention Account Manager LCMApply Fort Myers , FL Regular Full-time Job Description:
Gartner seeks to hire a Leadership Client Manager in our Fort Myers, FL office who will engage our clients and improve retention amongst our Enterprise for IT Leaders offering (EITL). No IT knowledge is required, just an interest to learn!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
For more information, email email@example.com or visit gartner.com.
Follow us and connect on social media: LinkedinFacebookTwitterYouTube
The Leadership Client Manager role is an account management role focused on customer service and client retention, rather than business development. In this role you will help C-level executives and their teams tackle their toughest challenges. Work with incredibly talented people and industry leaders in a collaborative, team-oriented culture that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding.
- Teams with the Leadership Partner to drive value to all clients
- Manages client requests to provide a concierge level of service
- Brokers all research requests for assigned clients
- Develops a plan with the client to address their business challenges
- Jointly responsible with Leadership Partners to ensure client satisfaction, client retention and management of member events
- Strategically partners with Sales and Leadership Partners to grow these clients
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Technology knowledge or experience a plus, but not required
- Customer Focused
- Proven Performance
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, listening and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests
- Ability to problem solve and bring forth timely resolutions
- Salary plus bonus
- Extensive hands on training program designed to accelerate your learning curve and have a profound impact on your success
- 401k match with immediate vesting
- Low cost health benefits
- 20 days paid time off in years 1-2, increasing up to 35 days after 7 years; 8 company holidays and 1 floating holiday of your choice
- Tuition reimbursement
This is a great opportunity because:
If you have a passion for building relationships, and you are driven to succeed, we invite you to apply for the Leadership Client Manager role at Gartner today!
- We are #1 in our market. You will be part of the most influential company in IT, representing a brand that is recognized and respected.
- Ranked in top 25 best places to work for 2015 by Glassdoor.
- We are growing at double-digit rates. Some companies promise career development opportunities, but our aggressive double-digit growth generates a constant stream of new opportunities. How far you go is up to your own ambition!
- You will be part of a collaborative team that will be supporting Global Clients on an Executive level.
Work location: Chicago, IL