Cashier - Retail Sales Associate - Customer Service
Fast track your career with Speedy Cash!
We are a state-licensed direct short-term loan lender, that not only processes loan applications but directly funds loans. As a trusted lender since 1997, we pride ourselves on providing critical funds to hard-working people who may simply need a little help from time to time.
Spanish Bilingual strongly preferred
Right now, we are seeking a Cashier- Retail Sales Associate - Customer Service Advocate to join our team. At Speedy Cash, the only limitation on your career potential is your motivation!Our energized and entrepreneurial culture is ideal for challenging your skills, expanding your experience, and growing your career. If you're experienced in retail and customer service, a rewarding career is just a click away! Apply today!
As a Customer Advocate, you will provide outstanding customer service by developing sincere customer relationships and accurately processing all transactions. You will be responsible for directly providing products and services to customers in an efficient and accurate manner.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Greeting customers as they enter the store
- Answering phones and handling calls as appropriate
- Communicating transaction processes to customers and answering any questions
- Participating in marketing activities as needed
- Offering additional products / services when appropriate
- Following company policies, guidelines, and safety and security standards
- Performing collection related transactions
- Performing cash and check handling activities
- Balancing personal cash drawer every shift
- Informing manager of escalated customer issues
Exceptional customer service is the key to success in this role! We are looking for a customer-focused Customer Advocate who understands the importance of attention to detail and accuracy. If that's you, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum educational requirement of High School diploma or GED
- A minimum of 6 months prior customer service experience in a retail environment
- A minimum of 6 months prior cash handling experience
- Strong filing skills (alphabetical)
- Ability to use a calculator
- Ability and experience providing service to Customers utilizing a computer/POS system requiring data entry.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work well with others and take direction as necessary
- Spanish Bilingual strongly preferred
Delivering Long-Term Prosperity to Our Employees and the Communities we Serve
Curo Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. Curo Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Cash Money, Rapid Cash, The Money Box, WageDayAdvance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of Curo Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Curo Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, Curo Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Curo Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, employees, or send to any Curo Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, facility. Curo Financial Technologies Corp, Curo Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Work location: Denton, TX