Our heritage is to honor God, which inspires us to willingly live out our Values, Vision, & Mission.
- Passionately Focused on Meeting the Needs of Others
- Teamwork - Excellence through collaboration, going beyond individual achievement
- Respect - Valuing the worth of everyone
- Integrity - Being truthful, trustworthy, and ethical in all we say and do
- Commitment - Dedication to our customers, team members, communities, and business partners
- Service - Being attentive and graciously offering help before we are asked
- Delight Shoppers - Ensure an exceptional customer experience delivered by friendly, knowledgeable Team Members who provide impeccable service every day.
- Energize Our Team - Provide enthusiastic leadership and training, motivating and inspiring team members to excel, empowering them to achieve their full potential.
- Enrich Our Community - Be a good neighbor and positively impact the communities in which we serve.
This is a part time position requiring 2-3 evenings per week, 4pm-10pm, and flexible weekend availability.
• Bags Groceries.
• Collects cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash transactions.
• Counts money in cash drawer at beginning and end of work shift.
• Follows procedure for all processes on register systems.
• Gathers and stocks grocery carts in the prescribed manner, where applicable.
• Is knowledgeable regarding Supermarket and Garden Center pricing procedures.
• Promotes special store events, following company procedures.
• Records daily transaction amounts from cash register to balance cash drawer.
• Records prices and departments, subtotals taxable items, and totals purchases on cash register.
• Reviews sales fliers weekly to be aware of advertised specials.
• Ability to perform basic mathmatical calculations such as adding & subtracting using multiple digit numbers & units of weight &/or American currency.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Employee must be at least 16 years old.
Work location: Lancaster, PA