Going to work never tasted so good! Our mission is to put burgers back into people’s lives. We’re growing our team and living the burger dream as we continue to push boundaries and grow at a pace that’s gotten us recognized as America’s Most Promising Company (Forbes), The #1 Mover and Shaker in the business (FastCasual.com) and placed us among Forbes’ Top 25 Most Innovative Consumer and Retail Brands!
As a Cashier / Guest Service Expert, you are the face of the better burger revolution, turning our customer’s meals into Bold, Remarkable and Memorable experiences.
Looking for a place to grow? Team members that pursue SMASHING careers with us are part of a team that is committed to their success!
Are you a natural leader, with a passion for quality and desire to bring out the best in others? Over half of our Restaurant Leadership team started as Cashiers or Cooks.
Are you driven to be the best at what you do and excited about sharing your skills and knowledge with others? Do you love the idea of leading the charge as Smashburger continues our record growth and travelling to new markets as we expand in the US and Internationally? Close to 100% of our best-in-the-business training team is home grown, starting as a Team Member at a local Smashburger!
You’re empowered to take control of your career and network with 4,000+ Team Members through The Smash Connection, our Online Social Learning portal. Programs like Step Up allow our top performing team members to get the support and training they need to be our next generation of Restaurant Leaders!
Are you Smashburger material?
Smashburger Guest Service Experts are ambassadors of our HIGH FIVES:
- Excite and Delight: Smile, impress and look after our guests with every visit
- Perfect Food: Delivering the best tasting burger and our SMASHING sides
- Pride in Place: Keep our restaurant and restrooms clean at all times
- It Starts With Me: Choose your attitude, be accountable and have fun!
- Do Well, Do Good: Volunteer and support your community
Check out the details below and apply now to find out why Bold, Remarkable and Memorable Careers start at Smashburger!
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of guest service
- Greet and acknowledge every guest with a smile
- Be aware of all menu items - make suggestions, answer questions
- Process POS transactions and accurately follow cash handling procedures
- Keep floors, counters, dining area and restroom clean at all times
- Deliver food to the guest with a smile and your name
- Perform table touches to assure guests have everything they need (refills, condiments, etc) and that their experience has been exceptional
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety guidelines
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
- Complete any other tasks assigned time to time by the management team
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting up to 25 lbs
- Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Ability to successfully complete training program
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Smashburger participates in E-Verify
Work location: Littleton, CO