This position is responsible for quick, efficient and accurate ringing at the point of sale by providing quality customer service in support of Goodwill-Easter Seals’ mission and values.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills; the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population in a human services setting.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Perseverance and commitment to getting the job done.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience required.
- None required, high school diploma preferred.
Goodwill Industries, Inc/Easter Seals Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Goodwill Industries, Inc/Easter Seals Minnesota will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
Work location: ROCHESTER, MN