Overview of Position:
A high profile opportunity for the right person to showcase their talents in the Dispensed Beverage department at Lyons Magnus, an international food and beverage manufacturer headquartered in Fresno, California. The Beverage Equipment Service Technician supports the implementation and execution of Lyons Beverage Service equipment strategies. This position is located in the Seattle/Tacoma area. This position has a $2,000 signing bonus.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining, repairing, and removing beverage dispensing equipment of all types.
- Execution of all established protocols for record keeping and documentation of all activities associated with the performance of these duties.
- Maintain, organize, and stock company provided vehicle with sufficient repair parts and supplies.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor when interacting with customers on behalf of Lyons Magnus.
- Communicate regularly with field service manager, back office support, and sales teams.
- Weekend and occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Prefer candidate with prior experience working with refrigerated juice, coffee, and bag in the box equipment but willing to train someone with a solid electrical and plumbing background.
- An independent self starter with the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems as well as make prudent decisions at the customer location with little supervision is mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
- Candidate must have the physical strength and dexterity necessary to complete all tasks related to beverage equipment service and maintenance independently.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a drug screen.
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidate will need to be proficient in basic electrical knowledge, light plumbing, and general mechanical abilities.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume.
Work location: Seattle, WA