Certified Nursing Assistants - CNA - Experience with Hospitals and/or Facilities Required
Part-time and full-time employment available with UNI!
UNI is a premier nursing registry that matches highly motivated and qualified candidates in the Healthcare industry with great opportunities to progress their career.
We are hiring CNAs for our acute hospital openings (12 hr shifts), Skilled Nursing Facility needs (8 hr shifts) as well as CNAs with mental health experience.
Currently, we have all shifts available and are hiring Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs available to start immediately!
Perks as an UNI Certified Nursing Assistant include:
- Weekly regular pay
- Fast cash available every Monday for employees who worked that same weekend!
- Paid training
- Flexible scheduling, including 8 or 12 hour shifts, part-time or full-time
- AM, PM and NOC shift scheduling available
- Masterbooked schedules
- 24 hour on-call staffing assistance
- Competitive pay with overtime opportunities
- Have pride in what you do when you are an employee of UNI. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, meaning UNI upholds its employees to the highest standards of ethics and patient care Be a part of a team that truly cares and emphasizes the importance of care and treatment of our patients!
Qualified applicants should meet the following requirements:
- 1 year minimum CNA work experience
- Current physical exam (within the past year)
- TB test or chest X-ray (within the past year)
- CPR/BLS card for healthcare providers
- Active California CNA license without restrictions
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check upon hire
* We can refer you to a local clinic to fulfill all of the above requirements as long as you meet the minimum 1 year of working experience as a CNA.
For immediate consideration call DEXTER at the UNI office - 619-615-0439 or you may also reply to this posting with an updated resume and contact information. All qualified applicants can expect a call from Jana Peterman with UNI within 24-48 hours.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Vet).
United Nursing International Health Care provides facilities nationwide with quality, experienced caring nurses and allied healthcare professionals. UNI has been providing healthcare facilities with supplemental, per diem, contract and travel healthcare professionals since 1986. We provide our clients with staffing and management support services 24 hours per day 7 days a week.
Work location: San Diego, CA