PATINA RESTAURANT GROUP
New York City
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 70 restaurants and food service operations in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Patina Restaurant Group is passionately involved with the preservation and promotion of America's great cultural centers. Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at the Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia or Chef Street in Macy’s Herald Square - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
• Direct and oversee all unit level accounting functions
• Provide effective leadership to ensure complete accountability for financial and operational performance
• Coordinate budget preparation and monthly forecast reports with operators
• Manage day-to-day operations of the unit level accounting department including supervision of accounting staff
• Communicate and work closely with various department heads including Executive Chefs, Restaurant General Managers and various Directors within Patina Restaurant Group.
• Ensure that accounting policies and procedures are being adhered to
• Must be results oriented with an emphasis on both individual and team accountability
• Restaurant specific experience should include recipe mapping/costing, performing theoretical food post reports, processing accurate inventory (including enforcement of inventory procedures) and familiarity with federal and applicable state wage order compliance matters
• Experience with purchasing and inventory software
• Support management initiatives and help streamline back office functions
• Restaurant/Hospitality Controller Experience a MUST.
• Must possess intellectual curiosity and demonstrate a passion for our industry.
• Current working knowledge and experience of accounting principles and standards.
• Strong business acumen ability to analyze financial information.
• Attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
• Highly proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel
• Experience in MICROS, Restaurant Management Systems (RMS), and ADP a plus.
• Competitive compensation package
• Major medical insurance options
• Dental, Vision and life insurance
• 401K program
• Company Dining program
We are looking for a highly motivated career-focused individual with the ability to exceed our expectations and become part of the winning
team at Patina Restaurant Group EOE.
More than just an equal opportunity employer, PRG enthusiastically celebrates the profound diversity of our team.
We believe that talent, drive and experience are the only relevant criteria for considering new team members.
Be a part of this dynamic and exciting time as Patina Restaurant Group continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! We are a boutique company boasting of approximately 70 restaurants and food service operations in performing arts centers. We offer an opportunity to build your future in the restaurant business through hard work and extensive training.
Work location: New York, NY