An upscale, rapidly growing health food company is seeking a Controller to join its headquarters finance team. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for the company's accounting processes.
- Financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Month-end closing process and financial reporting.
- Quarterly and annual financial reporting, statistical tools, KPI analysis.
- Oversee revenue management (AR, collections, retailer/distributor chargebacks).
- Cost controls and AP management.
- Payroll, benefits, and insurance.
- Implement financial controls, policies, and procedures.
- Lead process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 7 to 10 years of corporate accounting experience in the food/consumer packaged goods industry.
- 3 plus years experience managing the accounting and finances of an organization.
- Experience scaling accounting functions in a high growth environment.
- Experience preparing and analyzing financial statements in line with US GAAP.
- ERP system implementation a plus.
- Excellent technical skills, advanced knowledge of Excel/financial modeling and management reporting tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply directly to this position email your resume to: "email@example.com"
Visit our website at: http://matrixemployment.com
Boutique executive recruiting firm located in midtown Manhattan.
Work location: New York, NY