Boston and Philadelphia areas
Salary Range: $42K - $52K!
Annual Bonus + Benefits!
Express Employment Professionals is hiring now for Logistics Coordinators in Boston and Philadelphia. If you have exceptional customer service skills, are highly organized and able to work well under pressure, we want to talk to you! Apply online today!
This is a great opportunity to gain logistics experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech sector. The bonus plan goal for 2017 is 18% of annual compensation which is paid every February.
Our client is a leader in the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Logistics marketplace. Their worldwide headquarters is located in Cambridge, UK with multiple international locations. There is opportunity to grow throughout the organization, if interested.
Logistics Coordinator - Job Description:
- The Logistics Coordinator will be working in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be highly organized, be able to work well under pressure and provide exceptional customer service.
- You will complete the daily operations in compliance with all regulations.
Logistics Coordinator - Job Responsibilities:
- Check with airlines confirming all compliance with monitoring procedures.
- Monitor all door to door overseas deliveries.
- Review all consignment contracts ensuring compliance.
- Monitor all deliveries for international and domestic couriers.
- Ensure all consignment files and paperwork is completed on time.
Logistics Coordinator - Requirements:
- Four-year college degree. Four years of courier, freight forwarding or logistics experience.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and good verbal and communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of transportation equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and QuickBooks.
- Must be good at prioritizing tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Pay Range: $42K - $52K
- Annual Bonus
- Full Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- 401K (matching at 6%) Retirement Plan
- Opportunity for advancement, nationally and internationally
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Logistics Coordinator, supply and delivery management, supply chain operations, shipping, inventory, warehouse supervisor, supply chain management; door to door deliveries; consignments; Boston; Philadelphia; Cambridge MA
Work location: Philadelphia, PA