Do you have a great personality & good communication skills?
Do you think you have exceptional customer service skills?
Do you want to work in a fun atmosphere with an awesome team?
Tech Service Today provides IT, Telecom & Cabling services across the US and Canada. We are growing like wildfire and we need amazing customer service pros to come grow with us!
In this role, you will support customers and field technicians on service jobs. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we need the “best of the best." Our culture is very fast paced, constantly changing, collaborative & positive. We are seeking smart, motivated professionals who can thrive in this kind of environment. We are also looking for someone with great initiative who has experience working from home. This will be a remote home office position if not living in the Boca Raton area.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not feel comfortable working in a very fast paced position where you need to multitask while maintaining high quality in your work. You need to thrive in this kind of environment. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to make an impact at TST. We want to hire the best and retain the best. We are looking for individuals for the long term. If you are looking to just run out the clock, this is not the place for you.
- Responds to requests by prioritizing and scheduling work order installations and tasks to field technicians for the on-time delivery of services
- Handles a high volume of outbound & inbound calls
- Creates service tickets and scheduling
- Directs field technicians and order fulfillment tasks
- Verifies that scheduled work orders are ready for dispatch
- Monitors status and adjusts assignments throughout the shift
- Informs and updates field technicians on schedule or technical related issues
- This is not just inbound customer service. This job entails facilitating jobs with techs & clients all over the US & Canada.
Requirements: (Please do not apply if you do not meet ALL requirements listed below)
- Must have reliable transportation & live within a 20-mile radius of Boca Raton or have prior remote home office experience
- Experience in handling inbound and outbound high call volume
- Very outgoing, friendly, fun, positive outlook, good sense of humor, goes above and beyond for customer - think Ritz Carlton, Disney, & Southwest personality types.
- Excellent & dynamic radio personality type voices - can speak eloquently and with much energy on phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task - navigate phone & computer systems while on calls
- We find that people from hospitality/restaurants tend to do well in this role
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little to no need for oversight
- Ability to think critically and make practical/smart decisions
- Fully invested in the development & growth (opportunity for advancement is imminent for the right employee)
- High initiative & drive to succeed
- Be quick on feet to do well in our fast-paced atmosphere.
- Technical knowledge of IT/computers & tech savvy
- Basic help desk, troubleshooting, voice/data cabling or telecom skills a plus but not necessary.
- A fun atmosphere
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision coverage and 50% coverage for dependents
- 401K plan with company matching
- Life Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO per calendar year
- Seven paid holidays
- Company-provided cell phone
- Gym membership
- LifeLock and LastPass memberships
- We reward those who go above & beyond
- Opportunity for growth & advancement
- All employees voice opinions and contribute to the strategic direction of the company
- We are committed to performance excellence and being the best at what we do
- Supportive environment where the best tools and resources are provided
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and growth
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Focus on teamwork and collaboration
- Ongoing organizational feedback on all levels
- Committed to positive legacy within the community and nationwide
Equal Employment Opportunity: TST is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tech Service Today is a nationwide technology services partner focused on the customer. We are committed to saving the customer money while simplifying the delivery of professional, informed, courteous IT & Telecommunications services to their remote office, store, hotel and restaurant locations. We provide a single point of personal contact that offers consistency and accountability throughout the US and Canada. Our approach is simple: by utilizing the best personnel and technology choices available today, we help clients meet their growing needs for IT/Telecom reliability, efficiency, and quality end user support.
Work location: Chicago, IL