Please apply on company website at https://www.homelight.com/about-us#careers
Who You Are
You are extremely analytical and data-driven, you are excited to oversee all digital acquisition efforts with a focus on driving customer growth. You are passionate about the potential to transform the $1 trillion real estate industry, ultimately responsible for developing and executing the company’s digital growth agenda in terms of customer acquisition, spend and revenue. You are also a hands-on leader with experience working in a high-growth startup environment, managing multi-million dollar SEM and Digital Marketing Campaigns. You are just as comfortable operating at the 30,000 foot level vs. managing ad spend in a very tactical manner.
What You’ll Do Here
- Direct ownership of SEM, Display and large scale paid acquisition channels
- Manage online acquisition and spend budget, user activation, and in-product conversion
- Use an analytical approach to review past results and forecasted future performance of different online acquisition strategies
- Develop creative strategies and map out the customer journey for all HomeLight paid channels
- Continuously optimize existing channels while proactively seeking out new tactics, partnerships, and technologies
- 5+ years of extensive experience working with major online marketing platforms
- Deep domain expertise and proven track record driving large ROI-focused acquisition campaigns across SEM, Paid Social, etc
- Expert level experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Power Editor and Google Analytics
- Strategic thinker who can identify new, better ways to grow the business
- Understanding of portfolio optimization, A/B testing, regression analysis and other advanced marketing techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment
- Excellent intuition on how to manage the “customer journey”
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization
- Superior verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or other quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) from a top tier institution preferred.
- Bonus: Relevant product / industry experience or worked at a successful marketplace startup
What We Do
HomeLight is the first platform to use data and agent reviews to connect home buyers and sellers with the best real estate agents in their area. By analyzing tens of millions of transactions we can recommend the best and most relevant real estate agents to the consumer. We launched in November 2012 and are growing quickly.
Why Join HomeLight?
You'll be part of a small, tightly-knit team based in the sunny SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco. Free of big-company politics, you can help make products that will affect people in the real world. As an early team member, you'll get to help shape product direction, own outcomes and learn from phenomenally talented colleagues.
Work location: San Francisco, CA