Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
Entry Level Sales Representative
When you work at a company where the CEO started at entry level less than a decade ago and worked his way to the top, you know we mean it when we say we’re preparing you to succeed in more than just your current position. As a full-time entry-level sales representative you’ll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. This position is also the perfect entrance into all other aspects of our business.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Development and coordination of marketing strategies
• Promotion of Power’s products and services to prospective and existing clients
• Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, green products and services
• Participation in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
• Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
• Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
• Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
• Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
• BA/BS preferred
• Ability to work Mon – Fri: 11 am to 7 pm & two Saturdays per month: 9 am to 3 pm
Salary and Benefits:
• $26,000 base salary
• Constant performance-based bonus opportunities with potential to earn an additional $10,000-$50,000 annually
• Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
• Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
• Ample paid vacation and holidays
• A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
• Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
• A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Earn More. Grow More. Give More. Family-owned and privately held since 1992, Power Home Remodeling Group is the second largest exterior remodeler in the country and a winner of multiple industry awards for product innovation, green remodeling and quality assurance. While we are proud of this achievement and our 98% customer satisfaction rate, we are most proud of our unique and remarkable culture one that enabled us to be recognized by Fortune Magazine as the #1 workplace for Millennials in the country.
For more than 25 years, Power Home Remodeling Group has been the most trusted name in replacement windows, siding, roofing, and entry doors. Trusted because we care about our products being energy efficient and cost effective. Trusted because we value integrity, honesty and true craftsmanship. Trusted because we believe in total customer satisfaction without compromise. Due to these commitments...we have been trusted by 300,000 homeowners nationwide.
Throughout our 25-year history, it has never just been about windows.
It's been about delivering on our promises to our customers and to our employees. When you join the Power team more than 1,950 strong and growing you'll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal. Our proven sales training program gets you where you're going faster, with Power employees reaching higher salaries three times faster than their pharmaceutical and financial sales counterparts. And while you are earning big, you will also have the opportunity to give big in the form of unmatched co-worker support, camaraderie and charitable community outreach. With locations in ten major cities and aggressive plans to expand across the country, a career at Power is the more you have been looking for.
#1 Workplace for Millennials by Fortune Magazine
#1 Best to Place to Work for Camaraderie by Fortune Magazine
#15 on Glassdoor Best Places to Work
One of Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies
Philly.com Top Workplace for Midsized Companies
One of Selling Power 50 Best Companies to Sell For
Philadelphia Magazine Coolest Companies 2015
Work location: Philadelphia, PA