The Job Window has an exciting opportunity for an Entry Level Sales & Marketing Representative on behalf of our client, one of the premier marketing and advertising firms in the Philadelphia area. Our client has just kicked off their new client campaign and they need to fill an immediate opening! This firm specializes in gaining a fast, measurable advantage for their clients. In addition to creating a positive image for their clients, the key to our client’s success and growth is their ability to generate a greater market share for each and every one of their client accounts. In order to deliver continued results to their clients, they are in need of an Entry Level Sales & Marketing Representative to join their team and assist in the sales, marketing, and customer service work they conduct for their clients.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Sales & Marketing Representative:
- Make regular B2C (Business to Consumer) sales calls in a designated territory in Philadelphia, with specific objectives and pre-determined action plans to all assigned and targeted accounts.
- Conducting prospecting and follow-ups to secure profitable new business opportunities within assigned territory.
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas for our client’s green energy products.
- Participating in annual sales forecasting and expense budgeting including developing and implementing a yearly sales plan including territory analysis, strategies and action plans.
- Lead new business development and lead generation efforts, building customer relationships, consulting extensively to assess customer’s needs, following-up throughout the sales and service cycles, and delivering high quality results.
- Building strong relationships and partnerships with internal and external customers to develop loyalty and leverage sales effectiveness.
- Ensure that customer concerns are addressed and resolved in a positive and friendly manner.
- Liaising with all departments routinely to ensure ongoing efficiency and prompt attention to customers.
- Effectively maintaining all administrative functions. i.e. customer profile sheets; surveys; B2C call cycle grids; competitive updates.
This firm needs an enthusiastic, goal oriented individual who wants to succeed in a competitive high energy environment!
Work location: Philadelphia, PA