Work closely with a tightly integrated team to produce web based applications. You will be working on frontend development for healthcare software.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work on all development cycles for multiple projects for web applications.
· Maintain existing code and functionality once it has been released for public consumption.
· Hands-on knowledge of and current best practices for standards-based technologies
· Assist in the design, development and management web applications
· Build proof-of-concept mock ups and rapid prototypes.
· Recognize and solve cross browser compatibility issues.
· Assists in defining software architectures -- Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
· Work with the team to create an inspirational and creative work environment.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· scalability and accessibility
· NoSql, Angular, Node experience is a plus
· Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
· Experience with Visual Studio 2010 and newer is a plus
· Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Education and/or Experience: Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
MedInformatix is a national company dedicated to the development of leading-edge IT solutions for an ever-changing healthcare environment. Our fully integrated Practice Management and Electronic Medical Record system contains powerful tools enabling clients and partners to improve patient care.
At MedInformatix, we are passionate in providing a complete solution for our clients. Hiring the right people make all the difference in achieving this goal. Our employees contribute to our fast-paced and fun-based culture, receive a generous benefits package of health insurance, dental, vision, pension, 401k, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, educational assistance, etc, and enjoy working in a casual environment. You will be learning from best and brightest in this exciting industry. We recognize and reward outstanding performance, and we encourage growth through our ongoing learning and development programs. Whether you've just finished school or are at the height of your career, MedInformatix can take your career to the next level.
Work location: Los Angeles, CA