The right candidate for this position is someone with a passion for programming. At Supreme Suspensions, you will regularly tackle an ever-expanding number of innovative—yet challenging—web projects with the support of our experienced team.
Our developer retention rate is 99% because of our competitive pay package, flexible hours, and entrepreneurial environment. We constantly hear that 1 year with us equates to 5+ years of experience working with more traditional web-based companies. Whether you are seeking personal growth, financial growth, or the opportunity to impact the new world in a big way, we have a project to fit your needs.
- Build and maintain front-end and back-end frameworks, libraries and applications for our home-grown ERM system
- Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance across browsers and operating systems
- Work closely with designers and other developers in a tightly knit team
- Bachelor's Degree or 2+ Years Experience in Application or Web Development with ERM systems
- Experience with Meteor.JS & Node.JS
- Knowledge of Blaze, Spacebar or Handlebar template frameworks
- Experience with Nosql like MongoDB, MySql
- Knowledge of query language like Graphql
- Experience using ReactJS and JSX ( Or a comparable JS stack view framework Angular, Vue.js, or Meteor)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- DevOps Configuration Management
- HTML, CSS & JQuery knowledge
- Familiarity with Agile Development Practices
- Knowledge of Git and version control best practices
- Knowledge of Linux hosting environments a plus
- Habitually writes clean and reusable code
- Supreme attention to detail
Extra Points If:
- Contributor on Open Source, GitHub, Bitbucket or Stack Overflow
- Knowledge of RESTful application development and design
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Fun & fast-paced work environment
- Career growth
- Great co-workers
Ganex Studios is a highly diverse company. The purpose of this position is to continue to grow our in-house ERM platform. Over the past few years, we have experienced explosive growth, largely due to our talented group of web developers and their focus on innovation. We are currently seeking a Lead Web Developer to join our team and help us exceed our forecasted growth projections.
Work location: Upland, CA