Responsible for performing general maintenance of buildings and grounds at HOA residential communities, under direction of the Maintenance Director.
- Perform preventative maintenance and routine maintenance.
- Ensure completion of work orders using work order system.
- Doing maintenance, janitorial and grounds work throughout the Community Associations.
- Doing and completing periodic inspections of grounds, common area buildings and structures.
- Inspecting the Association on a regular basis and advising the supervisor of needed repairs, improvements and safety issues.
- Basic Construction skills: sheet rocking, taping and painting.
- Repairing locks.
- Repairing plumbing connected with sinks, commodes, tubs and showers.
- Maintain excellent relations with owners/residents through fast, well-done, efficient work completion
- Strong maintenance experience.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must have valid driver license, proof of current insurance and vehicle registration.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must be a proficient problem-solver.
- Must know how to use tools, supplies, materials, chemicals in a manner that does not endanger self, other employees, residents, the environment or the public in general.
- Carpentry, Concrete, Doors, Drywall, Fencing
- Cleaning, Gutters, Locks, Plumbing, Painting
- Experience and skills with simple electric maintenance is a plus, but not necessary.
- Pool maintenance experience is a plus, but not necessary.
RealManage is an Inc. 5000 property management firm that delivers services to homeowners associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage is a national firm with clients and operations in 18 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois. RealManage also serves nationally-recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#8 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles: Integrity: we always do the right thing.
Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship. Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
* Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
Work location: San Antonio, TX