Overview Light Street Special Education Solutions ( http://www.lightstreetsolutions.com ), a division of Learn It Systems ( http://www.learnitsystems.com ), helps schools succeed by providing comprehensive special education programs and services. We partner with schools to improve the quality and efficiency of services provided to children with special needs. We offer an array of flexible solutions that are grounded in evidence-based practices and focused on achieving positive outcomes for our students and school partners..
Responsibilities Be a part of a flexible team-build environment and learn more about what we can offer you:
- New grad mentorship with on the ground clinical support
- Mentoring for clinicians who are transitioning from a medical model into school base
- Local Clinical Manager support
- Competitive compensation packages
- Benefit packages which include different plan options that work for you and your family which includes medical/dental/vision/401k
- Professional development allowance, licensure and professional association dues reimbursement
- Referral bonuses!
- Master's in occupational therapy
- Passed the NBCOT
- Maintain license per AOTA requirements
- Arizona IVP Fingerprint Clearance
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems offers a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan, 401(k), paid holidays and personal time off.
Light Street Special Education Solutions/Learn It Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the United States.
Learn It Systems is a national education organization whose mission is to help all children succeed in school and in life. We value team members who exhibit collaboration, integrity and the desire to make a difference in the lives of students who struggle to be successful. We are excited to find great people that share our passion to help children and their families. You can learn more about working at Learn It Systems and meet some of our people by visiting our web site at www.learnitsystems.com
Work location: Tucson, AZ