Come join the team and work in a beautiful and new, air conditioned facility.
- Insert all printed jobs in SLA order through one of our insert platforms on designated insert machine
- Keep insert machine running continuously throughout designated shift apart from breaks and lunch
- Stack all completed trays on pallets to prep for pickup
- Insert Operators will be required to do job change setups and routine machine maintenance to all machines the operator is responsible for as necessary
- Place Service requests and work with the Insert Machine Technicians as
- Complete a daily totals log for each insert machine ran during shift
- Check all jobs for quality before, during and after run:
- Ink and surface conditions
- Cut parameters
- Inspection piece
- Tap out test
- Proper seal
- Verify no sensitive information is exposed through window
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer operating knowledge
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge to apply to new situations
- High School Diploma or GED
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of both internal and external sources.
The physical capabilities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, upwards of 10hrs, or the duration of a shift.
Note: This Job Description may not describe all of the job responsibilities and standards assigned to this position. The duties may change from time to time. RevSpring does not discriminate against any group in hiring or employment practices. Nothing in this job description constitutes a contract for employment.
Intermountain staffing has more than 47 years of proven experience in providing solutions in staffing; light industrial, warehouse, production labor, clerical, non-clinical and hospital services. We pride ourselves on providing employers with solutions to their staffing needs 24 hours a day 7 days a week. www.intermountainstaffing.com
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Work location: Phoenix, AZ