Terminix is excited to announce our new
Career opportunities in Outside Sales!
At Terminix, we value our employees and to show our commitment,
we offer a thorough and detailed paid training program and
first year earning potential of $45K-$60K.
As a Sales Professional, you will partner with home owners to provide protection for their home and ensure customer satisfaction and peace of mind. Terminix has expanded our services and is more than just a pest and termite control provider.
Some of the services that your branch may offer include:
· Termite Fumigations and Baiting Treatment services with a lifetime warranty offer that covers all future damage and treatments.
· Quarterly Pest control services
· Termite Coverage Plans to cover all future termite damage and treatment for as low as $35 monthly when we don’t find termites.
· Bed Bug services
· Gutter Guards to keep gutters free of leaves and operating efficiently
· Mosquito solutions – Attractive Targeted Sugar Bait program exclusive to Terminix
· Moisture Control – (Vapo Barriers, Vents, Encapsulation)
· Attic/Crawl Space Insulation that is a Green product, insulates and protects your home against 11 different pests including termites while saving of up to 30% monthly off your energy bills.
· Exclusion services to rid your home of rodents and prevent re-entry
· Performing whole home inspections – Inside, Outside, Attics and Crawlspaces
· Identifying all termite and pest control issues
· Creating a sales strategy in your territory
· Developing a relationship with new and existing customers
· An extensive 4-6 week paid training program that covers topics including pricing, pest identification, home inspection procedures, both Classroom and Field training, presentation skills and sales techniques.
· After 90 days, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
· Company vehicle with company gas card
· iPhone and iPad equipped with Sales Mobility software
· Base salary with uncapped commission and additional 3% bonus on all pest and termite sales
· Creative prospecting lists to ensure success
· Professional growth opportunities
We are seeking individuals that:
· Are highly motivated
· Have a “hunter” mentality
· Possess a strong work ethic
· Are strong prospectors
Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). [We] perform pre-employment screening to include criminal background check, drug screening, DMV record check.
At Terminix, people come for a job and stay for a career.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Terminix, a division of the ServiceMaster Company, is the nation's largest pest control provider. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Terminix services more than 2 million customers in 46 states and 14 countries. Terminix provides pest control services and protection against termites, rodents and other pests threatening human health and/or safety.
Work location: Portland, OR