Empire Today, LLC is an award winning home improvement company featuring quality name-brand carpet, flooring and window treatments. Our unique shop-at-home approach gives Sales Contractors the opportunity to make a difference and improve the daily lives of clients by helping them design their new living spaces.
As a company we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Outside Sales Contractors with an entrepreneurial drive! With average annual earnings at $50-$70K nationwide and top performers making over $100k, our independent Sales Contractors experience high rewards for strong performances.
Here’s why Outside Sales Contractors (In-Home Sales) are eager to work with us:
- Receive compensation while you learn the business.
- Warm leads provided, freeing up time to network and uncover self-generated leads which equal an even higher financial reward.
- 100% commission based with unlimited earning potential.
- High performance culture.
- Higher commissions for hunters bringing in self-generated leads and cross-selling.
- The support of Empire Today’s strong, well-known brand and ongoing marketing efforts.
- As an independent contractor, you decide how much you want to work.
As an Outside Sales Contractor (In Home Sales), you will be spending time with customers in their homes to determine their needs and discussing flooring options, while providing quality customer service.
We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused talent, with professional sales experience, who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique needs and desires. Communication, presentation, design and negotiating skills, where applicable, are utilized at each opportunity and offer exciting challenges to help transform a client’s home while running your own business with the support of one of the strongest brands in home improvement - Empire Today.
Additional qualities of successful Outside Sales Contractors include:
- Sales and design experience a plus, but not necessary
- Must be ambitious and results oriented
- Ability to network and self-generate a minimum of 2 sales per month
- All Sales Contractors are independent contractors and are responsible for incorporating for themselves within 30 days if not already incorporated
- Driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required
Work location: San Jose, CA