Be sure to read this entire ad before you complete the online application on our website.
We are looking for confident, driven, experienced outside sales reps located in agricultural areas nationwide. Our sales representatives are road warriors, selling STOP-FYRE directly to farmers by driving farm-to-farm.
In 2016, our average Sales Representative earned $91,765 and our top performer earned over $200,000 in commission selling STOP-FYRE ® The World’s Best Fire Extinguisher ® direct to farmers within their protected territory. You MUST be willing to travel to Rochester, MN for a face-to-face interview if selected, if you are unwilling to do this please DO NOT APPLY because there are no exceptions.
Our most successful Sales Representatives:
- Have many years of sales experience - They know how to sell, are excited to do so, and have learned what to look for when selecting a company to sell for.
- Are extremely competitive – they always expect to win.
- Have a connection to the Agricultural community - Either they grew up on a farm, worked on a farm, or have done business with farmers on a regular basis.
- Have a background in construction and/or excavation - worked in construction, sold to the construction industry, sold for a construction company, or owned their own construction business.
- Are entrepreneurial - It is simply in their DNA to be independent, self-driven, self-motivated, and business minded.
- Committed to helping others.
Our candidates must be:
- Performers – experienced hunters who can prove successes.
- Willing – trainable individuals who embrace new ideas.
- Ambitious – no excuse mentality with a burning desire to succeed.
- Independent – self-driven and self-motivated people.
- Passionate – someone who truly cares about the customer, product, and team.
- Trustworthy – every team member must be in line with our core values.
- We are extremely selective and only allowing the best salespeople to join our team!
- We NEVER charge our salespeople anything to work for us.
- Our salespeople DO NOT buy their product from us in order to sell.
- The bottom line is: no surprises, no fees, no funny business – no BS.
Our sales reps “get” how business works, and as a result, thrive in and appreciate the sales position at AKE. This is why our sales representatives are compensated with a 100% straight commission structure. Our sales reps are also offered significant weekly performance bonuses. In addition, new sales representatives will be given the option of receiving a non-recoverable draw for their first 12 weeks.
Top 3 reasons why our current sales representatives say we offer the best sales career opportunity available today:
- Sell a Unique Product – Our Sales Reps get the chance to help people and potentially save a life while representing a company and brand to be proud of.
- Freedom to be their Own Boss – Controlling their own schedule, income, and destiny while still having a very strong team backing them up in this 1099 outside-sales position.
- Earn Unlimited Income – They have the opportunity to earn as much as they desire because our commission & bonus plan is both lucrative and uncapped.
True hunter salespeople want the opportunity to earn an income that is ONLY limited by their performance because THEY perform! The great ones do not want a safety net because they realize there are always strings.
If you are what we are looking for, you too can cultivate your future while helping our customers protect what matters most! Advancement within our company is available for those who consistently achieve goals set. Our entire team understands that the success of our salespeople and serving our customers is what keeps all of us working; therefore on OUR sales team, your independent-entrepreneurial-sales mindset and results will be greatly appreciated and highly respected.
If our Selection Committee believes you have what it takes to help our sales team continue to grow, please complete our application on our website. Then, next steps include:
- A one-on-one phone interview and then,
- If they believe you are a good fit for our team, you will be invited to a face-to-face personal interview with our company Founder, Allen Kronebusch, at our headquarters in Rochester, MN.
- You MUST be willing to travel to Rochester, MN for a face-to-face interview if selected, if you are unwilling to do this please DO NOT APPLY because there are no exceptions.
If you think you have what it takes to meet the challenge of helping us save lives and property, then begin your process now by completing our online application!
Founded in 1989, AKE Safety Equipment has evolved into a market-leading fire safety equipment manufacturing and sales company. We operate on a national scale with a large network of dealers and sales representatives and have experienced over 30% growth each year over the last six years. We are committed to providing our salespeople with an opportunity to improve their lifestyle while being an integral part of something bigger than themselves and have a chance to make a genuine difference in the lives of good people.
Work location: Crane, OR