Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education, and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The project manager plans, coordinates and controls tasks undertaken to achieve a unique and clearly defined objective in scope of Information Technology Infrastructure (IT IN). The responsibility, rights and obligations are described and agreed at the beginning of the project. In general, oversees the design and development of technical project/program plans, and customer requirements, schedules, finances and reporting, risk, change, opportunity management, and resource allocation management. Leads technical and management-level project/program reviews for customers.
• Ability to organize, delegate within and mentor her/his team as well as commercial awareness
• Strong presentation, motivational and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, forward planning and strategic thinking
• Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrix organization as well as excellent interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of project/program management concepts, practices, and procedures
• Experience to manage projects across multiple organizations in multiple locations Business results, strategic innovative orientation, change management, collaboration & influence, leadership, decision making, mediation, communication
Minimum 3+ years of Project Management experience.
• PMP (Project Management Professional), Agile Practitioner, Scrum Master or equivalent project management certification preferred with working knowledge of Project Management processes and tools.
• PM experience in an international environment
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Work location: Dallas, TX