A trailblazer in Healthcare Information Technology is looking to add a Manager of Project Finance to their Virginia corporate headquarters. With dynamic leadership and a collegial culture, this company challenges and engages each member of their team as they continue their successful growth strategy. To exceed the expectations of clients in local, state and federal government, leadership is constructing the infrastructure and securing resources required to scale. The Manager of Project Finance, working with senior leadership, will oversee project finance staff and duties as well as analyzing costs, scheduling variances, and recommending corrective actions. Thus, the incumbent should have the communication skills necessary to building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee the budget and forecasting process for program planning, fiscal year planning, and project execution;
- Provide financial analysis support and reporting to senior leadership;
- Partner with various departments in solving complex issues;
- Lead the project team in resolving issues involving cost, schedule, and changes;
- Support implementation of EVM system.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field;
- At least five years of project finance experience;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience working with Hyperion, CostPoint, and Deltek.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, JustinBradley is a nationally recognized leader in connecting financial talent with our extensive client base. Unlike recruiting alternatives, JustinBradley aspires to serve as a trusted advisor, partnering with our candidates to build relationships that last throughout careers. JustinBradley is a 8-time winner of the Inavero Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Award, presented to fewer than 2% of staffing agencies in North America and one of only 20 companies to receive the Inavero Diamond Award, honoring firms having earned the Client Satisfaction Award each year since its inception in 2010.
JustinBradley is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Work location: Washington, DC