Ardor Health is currently looking for an: RN - Cath Lab - Registered Nurse for a Hospital, near Memphis, TN-MS-AR. Ardor Health Solutions a leader in healthcare staffing, is looking for a Registered Nurse/RN - Cath Lab to join our team and continue to represent a company committed to providing excellence in Healthcare services. Ardor Health Solutions offers our therapists the best opportunities to continue personal growth while expanding your professional portfolio. Take the first steps to joining a team that is making a difference by calling 1-855-GO-ARDOR and speak to an Ardor Ambassador to get started.
In addition to a competitive financial package, this RN - Cath Lab/Registered Nurse position comes with superior benefits.
- NEW ARDOR DAYS PROGRAM – Why save for later when Ardor Health rewards you NOW. Take advantage of free paid days off immediately with an increase in days offered with contract length.
- Major Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
- 401k with weekly match – Investing in your future is important to Ardor Health
- License Reimbursements and processing assistance with our internal licensing department
- Free CEU access for a full calendar year – Continue education is the key to professional development
- Industry best private housing – a dedicated housing team to make sure you have the best home away from home
- Share your experience with Ardor by referring a friend and we say “thank you” with a $500 referral bonus
- 24 hour emergency access to our offices
Requirements for success in this RN/Registered Nurse job:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program.
- Licensure, Certification and Registration: State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
There are many benefits working with Ardor Health. We believe in working hard and having fun. Our leadership has fostered a workplace culture that is focused on meeting our corporate goals while empowering our employees.
At Ardor Health Solutions we believe happy and secure employees are productive employees. As such we offer some of the best benefits in our industry. If you are looking for a place where your contribution matters, you like being a part of a great team, and enjoy having fun during the work day then Ardor Health Solutions is the place for you.
-Eligible full-time employees enjoy the following benefits:
-Highly competitive pay
-Industry leading commission plans
-E.A.P. (Employee Assistance Program)
-Retirement Plan: 401(k) with a company match
-Business Casual work environment
-Regular internal contests for prizes and rewards from cash to trips
Work location: Memphis, TN