As a Collections Representative you will be reaching out to contacts connected to a decedent’s estate to collect payment for outstanding bills, loans, or other payments to ensure estate inheritance payments can be successfully distributed
Your responsibilities as a Collections Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing computer systems for data collection and contact information - no auto dialer or skiptracing is involved
- Attempting to collect payments and negotiating payment arrangements
- Following federal and state laws in regards to dealing with debt collection
- Ensuring all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Escalating issues to the Team Lead and/or Operations Manager
Additional requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months of Collections experience
- Mandatory 3-week training from 8:30AM -5:00PM, Monday – Friday
- Assertive, clear and concise written/oral communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a regulated and structured work environment
- Capacity to work independently as well as contribute to a larger team
- Proficient in PC and keyboarding skills
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply
- Hourly wage plus monthly bonus opportunities
- Family-friendly, flexible work schedules – NO WEEKENDS!
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, PTO (Paid Time Off), short and long-term disability, 401K and flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress code – JEANS ARE OK!
- Weekly - bagels/pastries, fresh fruit and popcorn
- Monthly - Lunch and Breakfast
- Three metro transit stations and quick access to 35W, Hwy 100 & 494
- Cafeteria and two Caribou Coffees on-site
- Game room, fitness center, and US Bank
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Strong and supportive mentor program along with on-going training opportunities
Our unique, supportive, and compassionate culture is what our employees love about DCM Services! We are proud to be recognized as a 2016 Top 150 Workplace in Minnesota!
DCM Services is the industry leader in estate account resolution services, maximizing the value of estate portfolios across financial services, healthcare, retail, and telecom industries through innovation, brand protection, and performance. Using a consultative approach, we offer a full range of services from proprietary web-based solutions to full outsourcing, maintaining an unmatched spectrum of innovative solutions.
If you are looking for a career with upward mobility opportunities and are ready for a more structured career that supports a positive work/life balance, you've come to the right place!
Work location: Minneapolis, MN