We're looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting with the potential to move into an AGM position. This is you if...you thrive on challenge and continually look for opportunities to learn. Are as comfortable taking responsibility as you are in delegating it. You know guest satisfaction always takes priority but efficient restaurant operations makes this possible. You're friendly, positive and enthusiastic at every turn.
• Effectively leads the restaurant during a shift to ensure that excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved
•Lead each shift by delegating duties, assigning specific tasks and ensuring team members are prepared for each day
•Responsible for the training and development of team members
• Contributes to a team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments
• Follow inventory control procedures and guidelines
• Follow Noodles & Company's operational policy and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety/security, to ensure the safety of all teams members and guests during each shift
•Assist with labor management costs
• Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture of Noodles & Company
• Must proficient in each area of the restaurant in order to help where ever needed
• Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and ensure proper set up and breakdown of the entire restaurant including dining room, restrooms, kitchen and prep areas
•Work as a team to prepare restaurant for each shift
• Ability to manage time effectively while meeting all job responsibilities
• Maintains a positive work environment for team members and guests during each shift
• Greet guest to make them feel welcome and comfortable
•Prepare food including noodles, salads, soups, and sandwiches
•Ensure that team members prepare food items according to Noodles & Company standards of quality, consistency and timeliness
• Check food quality and food temperatures throughout the day to maintain company and HACCP rules and regulations
• Follow sanitation and safety procedures including knife handling and kitchen equipment
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
• Excellent guest service skills required and have the ability to communicate efficiently to help keep all team members informed
• Must be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities and work in a fast paced environment.
• Team oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
• Ability to work nights, weekend and holidays
• Must be at least 18 years of age or 21 when required by alcohol laws
• Previous management or leadership experience required
• Customer service experience preferred, preferably in a restaurant environment
REAL Food. REAL Cooking. REAL Flavors.
Since our first restaurant opened 20 years ago, we have always been about being real and giving families a comfortable space to come together and share a meal. You might be wondering, what does it mean to Noodles? So glad you asked. We are all about transparency (we cook in an open kitchen!) and only use real ingredients in our food. We are Made. Different.
We have close to 500 restaurants in 38 states. Come join us!
Work location: Cincinnati, OH