NOW HIRING COACHES! - - EARN $1,000 FOR STAYING 12 MONTHS!
We now pay all new, qualifying coaches:
- $500 after working 6 months
- An additional $500 after working 12 months
Employee must work an average of 35 hours per week during the qualifying period and must be employed with Pluckers at the time of bonus payment.
What makes a Coach?
At Pluckers, a “coach” isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, they step up when necessary. They’ll come in early or stay late if that’s what the job requires. They work to better those around them and help their employees be the best they can be… that’s a coach, and that’s what we’re looking for.
If you are looking for management opportunities and want to join the team of an award-winning sports bar, then look no further! Pluckers Wing Bar is one of the top 5 sports bars in North America as voted by ESPN, and one of the 10 greatest places to savor buffalo wings in the country by USA today.
As one of the fastest growing private companies in central Texas, Pluckers is able to provide great advancement opportunities. Our assistant coaches can earn up to $40-70k, while our GM’s have the ability to earn over $150k per year.
Not quite ready for that salaried position? Pluckers is also hiring entry level shift leaders. Earn $14-16 per hour as you oversee daily operations in the kitchen or on the floor. If you are a team player, highly motivated, and have great work ethic, then Pluckers is the place to be!
- Assistant Coaches: $40-$70k
- General Managers: $150k+
- Shift Leaders: $14-16 hourly
Full time salaried or hourly positions available in the FOH, BOH, or both.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to guest complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Organizing and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Daily paperwork and accounting of all money.
- 2 years of experience in restaurant management is preferred
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Team oriented
- The ability to meet Pluckers' high standards of guest service
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Free Meals and Uniforms
- And more!
We’re looking for energetic, motivated, and outgoing people. If that’s you… APPLY NOW www.pluckers.com/employment/
2 Houston-Area Locations:
Our employees are the primary reason for the success of our company. We hire smart, fun, and outgoing people who are trying to become a part of something greater and bigger than themselves. While hiring experience is nice, we like personality more. It's our people and their personalities that make Pluckers unique. Most importantly, we recognize that, although we are a restaurant and serve food - and people love it; people come back time and again because of the experience, and our employees are the most important part of that experience. Food is food and you can eat anywhere, but you can't get the Pluckers experience anywhere else.
We strive to have an open culture associated with smaller "mom and pop" restaurants, yet coupled with the resources and efficiency of a larger operation. We pride ourselves on the family environment we have created. To have success within our company, you must be part of that family. We look for people that strive to better themselves, their surroundings and have genuine care and concern for those around them.
Work location: Houston, TX