2020 Companies has immediate part-time opportunities representing our client, Samsung Electronics America.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Samsung Experience Consultant will sell and evangelize Samsung products and brands in the country's most well-known retailers. Our goal is to ensure that consumers have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when making a purchase decision. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to not only promote the Samsung brand to customers, but work closely with store associates and management to build strong relationships.
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Supervisor, District/Market Manager and Regional Manager supported by a leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
Samsung Electronics America is a recognized innovation leader in consumer electronics design and technology. Samsung delivers a broad range of groundbreaking products and services, such as appliances, home entertainment, mobile computing, smart phones, virtual reality, wireless infrastructure, and wearables. Samsung is dedicated to enriching the lives of consumers and remain at the forefront of innovation.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Exciting work-environment
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Continued education
- Work within a leading big box electronics store
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
- Conduct consumer facing activities - demonstrate key features, assist customers with setup of devices and trouble shoot issues
- Conduct product training and knowledge transfer for sales reps to facilitate customer engagement and sales
- Manage performance against established sales goals
- Build brand presence through interaction with retailer through merchandising, display maintenance and some POP and plan-o-gram compliance
- Maintain knowledge of all client products in order to be a subject matter expert onsite
- Make a significant impact on sales and improve the customers' buying experience
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and the ability to reason and take action in resolving problems while exhibiting professional sound judgment
- Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Sales and training performance metrics
- Educate and share product feature and benefit information with customers
- Exhibit an energetic and enthusiastic attitude and friendly and positive interpersonal communication skills
- Understand the needs of different types of customers they will encounter.
- Ability to setup customers' device based on their individual usage needs and interests
- Must be tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology gadgets
- 1 - 2 years of wireless and or/ pc retail sales and/or training experience is a plus
- Experience working with any of the larger wireless carriers is a plus
- Independent and motivated team player
- Regular physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional material
- Ability to work a flexible part-time retail schedule, typically Wednesday through Sunday schedule, hours may vary
- Must have ability to commute to assigned store and arrive on time for assigned shift(s)
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
- Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office
Work location: City Of Industry, CA