Front Desk Sales Associate / Key Holder
We are hiring one high energy, organized Front Desk Sales Associate / Key Holder who is interested in advancement with our company. This individual will quickly grow and advance in duties, able to positively direct the work of others while leading by example.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, can manage time effectively, problem solve, stay organized, and has a strong work ethic. Exceptional customer service has been proven in past job experience along with strong presentation skills.
- Interacting with staff and customers, answering phone calls and scheduling appointments
- Maintaining store standards with pride
- Client transactions
- Administrative paperwork and filing
- Explaining benefits of our services and presenting our Wellness Program
- Drive a best-in-class service experience that exceeds our customer's expectations, inspires customer confidence and creates loyalty.
Opportunities for advancement including Key Holder, Shift Lead and Assistant Manager available after training! These positions offer additional compensation and we offer on the job paid training. We have a competitive base pay plus bonus and monthly incentives.
Massage Envy Maple Grove is a top performing location and you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment with our team members and clients. We are hiring long term individuals who want to grow with us.
Email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation: $11-$13 hour plus bonus and incentive pay.
Massage Envy Maple Grove is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Work location: Maple Grove, MN