Inside Sales Associate
Primary Job Function
Serves customers by providing excellent product and service information, resolving product and service problems.
Description of Major Job Duties
- Providing Extrusion Samples, Stock Tubing Samples and ensuring receipt by potential customers
- Receive and process RFQ’s
- Track change orders in our ERP system
- Provide Sales Order acknowledgements to our customers.
- Process labels and shipping
- Provide Certificate of Conformance to customers
- ERP data entry
- Provide rapid response to new customer inquiries, receive web orders and process standard product orders
- Create estimates in ERP system
- Take ownership over the stock tubing program
- Key Performance Indicators
- Two years’ minimum similar experience a plus
- Must be detail oriented able to perform work with a high degree of accuracy.
- ERP experience is a plus
- Ability to listen and communicate (written and verbal) effectively with all staffing levels, vendors and clients/customers.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office. Proficient Excel knowledge
- Retail experience a plus
- 2 years’ min. college level education preferred
Duke Empirical Inc. is the leader in medical device tubing and catheter components. Our teams focus on Speed, Quality, and Innovation has set the new standard for superior medical device outsourcing.
Work location: Santa Cruz, CA