As a Part Time Sales Associate at Wireless Lifestyle you are the FIRST point of contact, the Go-To person, the Provider of knowledge and solutions with our customers. Whether delivering product information, helping to diagnose a phone issue, or completing a sale with an excited customer, you connect customers to the technological products and services that fit their current and future needs.
You will be a part of a highly motivated and energetic team that strives to provide an outstanding customer experience. You will work every day with new and innovative technology products and be amongst the first to know and learn about the latest and greatest in mobile technology.
Wireless Lifestyle has continued to be a growing company since 2004. Our Part Time Sales Associates work every day to achieve their sales goals and celebrate the wins while gaining new skills and experience for their future. We strive to attract and retain diverse talent that strengthens the company’s mission and core values that lead to personal and professional advancement.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide outstanding customer experience to new and existing customers
· Meet and exceed sales and customer service goals
· Participates in regular Sprint and Wireless Lifestyle training to develop knowledge and skills
· Participate in regular outbound activities to promote the products and services of the business
· Comply with company and store policy and procedure
· Deliver strong work ethic, reliability, and spirit of teamwork
· Provide knowledge and solutions to customers concerning product and service needs
· Perform basic diagnostic for service or product needs
· Assist in other tasks and duties assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
· High school diploma or equivalent; 2 year/associate’s degree preferred
· Previous retail sales and customer service experience
· Professionalism, energetic, and positive attitude
· Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings, and weekends
· Reliable transportation
· Basic math skills
· Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
· Competitive Base pay
· Monthly commission
· Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
· Sales Perks
· Discount on phone service and products
· Ongoing training and coaching
Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on selected candidates. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Wireless Lifestyle was started in 2004 by brothers Paul and Mike Kushnir. That year the company opened 4 stores in the Kansas City area. The company has continued to grow rapidly and is currently in 11 states operating over 200 locations.
Work location: Tustin, CA