At Eliot Management Group, We make it a point of hiring the best and brightest people and then give them the freedom, opportunity, and support to become as great as they want to be. There is no question that we all work hard here; not because we have to, but because if you ask anyone of us what we are passionate about it’s our company. That’s because we are not your typical national company – and we never want to be!
Instead, we have made an organizational commitment to retain that small company feel and support; a place where our employees are people and not just numbers. Our employees call it the EMG Way; we call it the right way. So, if you are tired of being a nameless, faceless number on a corporate list, yet want to work at a place with unlimited opportunity, we want to talk to you.
Please visit our website at www.emgway.com
We are currently seeking a Sales Manager Candidate. This individual will be an active member of the organization and help design, implement, and execute all sales strategies.
The Management Candidate will help create an effective, efficient sales force that can produce future leaders. Our candidate will be an honest, self-motivated, self-starting, and autonomous, a hard worker who meets the following qualifications:
- Can effectively develop and execute recruiting and sales strategies
- Possesses a successful track record in sales
- Prefer at least 2 years experience in commission based sales
- Experience recruiting and training successful sales individuals
- 4 year degree (preferred, not required)
The primary role of the MC is to build and develop a successful sales office through the following methods:
- Lead, manage and motivate sales team to attain all sales objectives for assigned territory.
- Hire, promote, train and develop Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that the office is fully staffed at all times by anticipating manpower needs and moving quickly to prevent loss of productivity.
- Analyze, understand and implement positive change based on industry trends, data and metrics.
- Display a firm understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Understand company partnership relationships and how to leverage toward attainment of sales goals.
- Give oral and written sales presentations at meetings, seminars and trade shows.
- Be proficient in the use of sales automation tools (e.g., Dashboard, Salesforce.com, etc.).
The ideal Candidate will also need to be available for training with an extended stay at an one of our other Sales Offices for a minimum of 3 weeks with expenses paid as part of their training.
We offer our team a very competitive salary structure and benefits package that includes:
- Employer sponsored medical coverage through Cigna
- Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability, AD&D, Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) program with a generous employer match
- Participation in Senior manager annual EBITDA bonus program
- Annual company sponsored manager retreat at various locations throughout the country.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for and you're confident you have the skills and qualifications we've been looking for, apply via this job posting! We look forward to reviewing your credentials!
Eliot Management Group (EMG) is an industry leader in merchant services. For over 18 years, we have provided over 20,000 businesses, nationwide, with a unique combination of credit/debit card processing services, local one-on-one representation and local support. EMG is rapidly expanding its national sales force.
Work location: Houston, TX