We are seeking candidates that are energetic, outgoing, ambitious and have great people skills. We are looking for people from various industries that are looking for experience or for a career change, candidates with a background in retail, customer service and sales, hospitality, food service or bartending tend to do very well here! We are seeking candidates that are looking for both professional and personal development for our ENTRY LEVEL customer service and sales position. We have noticed that our team members with a background in customer service or sales are very easily trained and successful within the firm. Our ideal candidates are college graduates with a BA/BS or entry level professionals with customer service and sales experience that are looking for a career since this is an ENTRY LEVEL position.
The opportunity to take your skills to a new level:
We provide a team-based learning and training sessions so that team member is on the same page. At we believe in ORGANIC GROWTH, meaning we don’t hire in or promote new managers from the outside, we train new ones from our own team of top performers. Our goal is that every customer feels like we helped them out, our clients feel like their goals were hit with integrity, and our team feels like they are continually developing new skills. Our award-winning training program will provide our team they training they need to hit all of their goals, our client's goals, and our own.
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform and help customers on their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
We hold the characteristics below in very high regard, if you do too, apply now.
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Work location: Baltimore, MD