Are you looking for a rewarding career and not just an outside/B2B sales job? The top Maintenance Sales Reps throughout our organization consistently earn a very lucrative per year salary once they have mastered the position and maintained the expected number of self-generated 1st appointments/week “activity” level. Success in this position can lead to management opportunities. If you thrive in a demanding environment where your level of success is only matched by your effort and achievement then we want to talk to you.
Manpower Quad Cities is currently looking to fill a Maintenance Sales Representative opening for a client in Davenport, IA.
What is the job?
· Consistent and persistent cold call activity at the decision maker level (both in person and over the phone) is the most important aspect of this position.
· Identify prospects in the marketplace, generate and follow up with leads and referrals.
· Qualify prospects, anticipate and answer questions and objections in a proficient and professional manner.
· Learn and understand market forces and challenges to effectively sell value.
· Understand the prospect’s organization and decision-making processes.
· Establish customer rapport and identify needs.
· Pricing/proposal generation and Executive-level presentations.
· Aggressively manage quotes/proposals to close sales.
· Survey mechanical systems for accurate inventory of system components, appraisal, evaluate general conditions and recommend best maintenance programs.
· Interpret drawings, equipment and job-site conditions.
· Build financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
· Commit the prospect to a decision making timetable and increase maintenance base.
What you bring to the job?
· Technical knowledge in the HVAC industry is not a requirement, but considered an asset.
· Ability and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is essential.
· Strong mathematical and/or financial background is important.
· Advanced organizational and time management skills to maximize productivity.
· Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate at all levels.
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task job responsibilities.
· Computer competency (Microsoft office, Outlook, pricing and proposal software).
· Bachelor’s degree and/or 1 – 2 years of previous sales experience (especially selling intangibles) is considered an asset, but not required.
· Valid Driver’s License is required.
· Ability to work comfortably with heights is required.
What's in it for you?
· Base Salary: Commensurate with Experience
· Uncapped Commission Plan
· Automobile Allowance
· 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Contribution
· Health Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Cell Phone
Manpower is a global leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. Every day, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries. Manpower serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower and Right Management.
Work location: Davenport, IA