Central Payment (CPAY), is seeking Independent Sales Agents to sell our payment processing solutions to small & mid-market businesses throughout the country. Your primary focus is to establish relationships with businesses, helping them save money on their current processing rates/fees, offer up to date equipment (EMV & NFC payment ready terminals, POS systems, Tablet POS solutions, virtual terminals for e-commerce), and ultimately provide better support/service.
Being that a majority of businesses already accept credit/debit cards as a form of payment, you are not having to sell a new service. Instead, you are concentrated on helping the business save money on a service they already have. In addition, you will have the ability to give away free equipment and offer month to month contracts with no early termination fees to your clients.
With CPAY’s extensive experience, proven business model, and affiliation with an industry leader Total System Services (TSYS / NYSE: TSS - Ranked #6 of Direct Processors), it allows us to have the most competitive pricing and up to date technology in the industry.
We provide all of the tools, educational resources, and sales support to empower our Independent Sales Agents to reach their fullest potential. Note, Sales Representatives are setup as independent contractors which will allow you to have total flexibility and freedom to work when you want, with who you want. Additional benefits include:
- Proven training infrastructure, vast educational resources, direct support from an experienced relationship manager, online sales tools, and live conference calls
- Professional/customizable marketing brochures and business cards
- Online management tools including a virtual office/agent portal environment for client account management and access to other marketing tools
- Presentation mode for potential customers within your agent portal
- Month to Month contractual terms and no early termination fees to make it easier to sign up merchants
- Unlimited earnings with upfront cash incentives (paid daily), bonuses, and residual income. Last month alone, we paid our Sales Representatives over $3M in residuals and commissions.
- President's Club and Monthly sales contests held throughout the year
- Flexible hours so you can set your own schedule and not report to an office
- Experience in banking, credit card services, accounting, finance, business development, account management, sales/outside sales, or customer service is a plus.
Before applying for this position please ask yourself these two questions:
- Would you be comfortable approaching business owners/decision makers to help them save money on their current merchant services?
- Are you comfortable earning your income based solely on your ability to sell merchant service accounts?
If you answered "Yes" to the two questions above, we want to talk to you. Don't let this great opportunity pass you by. APPLY NOW! We look forward to hearing from you.
Central Payment is an established, nationally recognized direct credit card processing company. In 2012, CPAY formed a joint venture with TSYS, a direct processor, publicly traded (NYSE: TSS), debt free, and one of the most respected and ethical companies in the payment industry. Our commitment is to provide best-in-class service, competitive prices, and inventive solutions for our customers. We stand by our Sales Representatives every step of the way to ensure this.
Work location: Davenport, IA