Diamond AdvanEdge is a marketing firm, specializing in in electronic and entertainment clientele. We are currently seeking Account Managers and Sales Representatives. The ideal candidate must be highly energetic and self-motivated, and desirous of a rewarding career in a fashion related industry.
Qualified applicants will possess the following abilities:
- Work well individually or as part of a team.
- Strong people skills, with the ability to build rapport, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Self-motivation with a can-do positive attitude.
- Strong work ethics, able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Interact with customers in a patient, professional and courteous manner.
- Provide punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Passion for sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Entry level sales, we will train
We are accepting resumes and applications immediately. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
People from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: marketing, advertising, sales, event marketing, entry level, entry level management, entry level sales, entry level marketing, public relations, customer service, retail, restaurant, hospitality, sports, entertainment, events, campaigns, promotions, event planning, promotional sales
About Diamond AdvanEdge:
Diamond AdvanEdge dedicates all of our resources to bringing out the best in human potential while fostering solid relationships with our team members, customers and clients. Our mission revolves around generating client, company and customer solutions that improve life for everyone. We stand out from our competition because we create a distinctive synergy between all parties. This approach results in value added, unique, marketing strategies for our customers.
Diamond AdvanEdge is a private Marketing & Management Firm, we are partnered with some of the most well known fortune 100 clients within the technology, entertainment, television, security, utility, energy, and government telecommunication industries.
We currently work within over 30 locations across the El Paso area and are planning to expand even more by the end of the year. All positions are full time opportunities, and offer a base salary + bonuses and incentives based on a 40 hour work week.
Work location: El Paso, TX