Sales Representative - Low Voltage Systems
Beacon is seeking a highly motivated sales representative for Structured Cabling, Access Control and Camera Systems. The Ideal candidate would have at least (5) years of direct sales experience to End Users, General Contractors and Electrical Contractors. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a company that is on the move and excited about the future.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional.
- Strong knowledge of Category-5e, 6 and fiber optic cable with associated hardware.
- Strong knowledge of Video Surveillance and Access Control systems.
- Read and understand construction drawings, specifications and RFP’s.
- Prepare comprehensive bid responses and costs.
- Manage multiple tasks and work in a team environment.
- Provide quality work unsupervised.
- Interact with customers and technicians in a professional manner.
- 5 years’ experience selling low voltage systems.
- BICSI RCDD a plus but not required.
- Experience in structured cabling, access control, CCTV, intercoms, networking and other low-voltage applications a plus.
Employment requirements: Must have a State of Tennessee Driver’s License. Must have or can obtain a State of Tennessee Alarm Installer License. References are required and will be verified. Applicant must pass a 9-panel drug screen and criminal background check with No Felonies.
Paid Life Insurance
Dental and Eye Insurance
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Beacon Technologies is the leading provider of Telecom, Audio Visual and Life & Safety technology solutions to the Middle Tennessee construction and renovation market. With the ability to deliver integrated solutions, Beacon is able to design and implement advanced technology on time and under budget for commercial, healthcare, education and government organizations.
Work location: Nashville, TN