Dignity Memorial has an exciting opportunity for the right Sales Representative in our Orlando location!!
- Making Sales Presentations
- Set appointments and close deals
- Obtaining Referrals
- Presenting Group Informational Seminars
- Preferred to have a 214 Florida Life Insurance License (will train someone without this license)
- Preferred Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Preferred use with Salesforce (other CRM use helpful)
- Minimum of 2 years cold calling experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Money Motivated
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Generous company matched 401k
- Advancement opportunities
- On target 1st-year earnings of $46k (uncapped income with the ability to make $100k + a year)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
As North Americas largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, the Dignity Memorial network is the name families turn to for compassionate and professional final arrangements. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements.
Offered through a network of more than 2,000 funeral, cremation and cemetery providers in the United States and Canada, the Dignity Memorial brand is your assurance of quality, value, caring service and exceptional customer satisfaction.
We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one life.
Work location: Orlando, FL