The Job Window is looking for a self-motivated individual who is wanting, willing, and ready to learn and grow within our client’s company. Our client is a sales, marketing, and client acquisition firm in the Philadelphia area that represents Fortune 100 companies.
This firm is growing in a down economy and is looking to fill a Marketing Sales Representative position. Because of our client’s direct form of marketing, they are looking for sharp, motivated, and career-oriented individuals who have great customer service skills. This job involves in store sales interaction with customers. Candidates must be confident and capable of meeting and speaking with our customers face to face. Starting at the entry-level, successful candidates will be placed into our client’s management program that is designed to teach them the fundamentals of business, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
Benefits of the Marketing Sales Representative Position:
- In house training program
- Growth opportunity
- Integrity and professionalism
- Traveling opportunities
Responsibilities of the Marketing Sales Representative:
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager with creating client-specific promotional campaigns to target their demographic, territory, and market.
- Coordinate field promotional campaigns to identify new customers and clients and increase existing subscriptions in client’s designated territory.
- Complete transaction and administrative paperwork at on-site campaigns to initiate or update any consumer or client setups, changes, etc.
- Discover marketing and sales opportunities for revenue.
- Communicate face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Ensure positive brand messages are communicated to clients’ consumers (In-person consumer interaction at in-field marketing campaigns will be a role requirement).
Work location: Philadelphia, PA