Inside Sales Representative
Customer Service or Retail Experience Wanted - Customer Service or Retail Experience Wanted for Full Time Management Position!
Entry Level and Paid Training!
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry Level Account Managers are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new clients
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
Benefits to the Entry Level Account Management Position
- Leadership development – we train in various leadership systems
- Full time positions (40 hours a week)
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the President of the firm and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.
In 2014, Fierce Focus, Inc. was formed in Tampa, FL in response to a demand from large companies for a more effective, personal and results-driven approach to acquiring new customers. We specialize in direct marketing and sales, face to face sales and marketing, and new customer acquisitions for the most respected companies in the cable, retail, and telecommunications industries. We offer our clients 100% return on their marketing dollar a statement few other marketing companies can make. By focusing our efforts on a face to face, relationship-based marketing and sales approach, we are able to bring our clients life-long customers with increased name-brand recognition and high levels of customer loyalty.
We believe that quality business depends upon people of varying backgrounds, resources, and skills. Our philosophy of 100% internal, merit-based, organic promotion and growth guarantees team members career opportunities and the growth potential to realize their goals, regardless of previous experience or personal background.
We started with a team of 6 people and continue to work relentlessly to build a strong foundation. Thank you for your interest in Fierce Focus.
Work location: Tampa, FL