Sales Representative - Rural Markets
Take your career-and your annual income-to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-rich supplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness or injury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwide healthcare changes take hold, there's a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance sales representative.
Click to Call
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000- $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday-Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum's proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000-$100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum's home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday-Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
To apply, call us at 1-855-812-9961
or fill out the application form on this page. 90-Second Career Preview
Work location: Tulsa, OK