We’re hiring sharp, outgoing and confident people within our local Sales Division. You bring the heat, and together, we’ll set the world on fire. Are you game?
If your style and demeanor is cool enough to land the job with us, you’ll get:
- A $2,000 guarantee + industry leading commissions when you hit a few minimal monthly requirements.
- Immediate Residuals (this is how we build your wealth!).
- Tons of contests, bonus and incentives to make money with no cap on how high you can go.
- A fast track to leadership because we like to hire managers from within.
- An iPad with a custom built CRM system so you can keep track of your portfolio (sorry, it does not have Pokémon Go).
- To learn the business through classroom orientation and on the job training. We promise it will be more entertaining than high school Bio 101.
- To work in an office that is respectful, engaging and full of energy. We’re pretty big fans of loud music and pizza.
- Health Insurance Coverage because we want our employees to look and feel good.
- A 401(k) with a pretty sweet matching program. Gotta save for that retirement!
Bring your A-Game for this role. You will be expected to learn the ropes of the merchant services industry, generate sales leads and sell EMG’s suite of products and services to business owners in your area. We need people who:
- Extremely comfortable striking up a conversation with anyone. If you’re shy, that’s ok… but this just isn’t going to be the job for you.
- Dress for success! While we love comfortable clothes as much as the next guy, we like to look good on the job.
- Are able to put their game face on and close deals. Own your work!
- Be able to creatively solve problems...because stuff happens.
- Like a chameleon, we need people to be able to blend into various situations. You never know what you are going to run into when you’re out in the field.
This is what we will expect you to do every day:
- Own your accounts and manage your merchant portfolio
- Maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity, and treat everyone with the respect they deserve.
- Build relationships with your merchants––stop by with a cup of coffee or just to say “hello” even long after the deal has closed.
- Build relationships in your community because we believe in the power of being local.
- Generate leads through phone calls, prospecting and other activities.
- Know the industry and all products like the back of your hand.
- Keep an eye on the competition and beat them!
- Embody our vision and use our mission as a roadmap to your personal success.
But if not… We can train, coach and mentor you. We’ll use computers, classrooms and manager mentorship in helping you set and run appointments, and a complete understanding product knowledge until you are comfortable, like an old pair of jeans.
You’ve got to be able to:
- Start and maintain a conversation that that leads to relationship building and results.
- Motivate yourself through inspirational videos, metal music, self-bribery––sometimes you have to be your own coach.
- Learn and retain quickly because we’re going to throw a lot at you. Get it? Got it? Good.
- Close deals quickly in a short sales cycle environment.
It would be nice if you had:
- A year or more sales experience
- Experience in the Merchant Services/Bankcard industry
- Mad Cold Calling/ Prospecting Skills (you’re gonna have to do it, so you might as well be good at it, right? )
- Our vision is to be a business our communities endorse, our competitors fear, our customers love and where our employees enjoy life-altering success. Because after nearly 20 years, we’ve got this. What we don’t have is you…yet!
If you think that you’ve got what it takes, apply today!
Eliot Management Group (EMG) is an industry leader in merchant services. For over 18 years, we have provided over 20,000 businesses, nationwide, with a unique combination of credit/debit card processing services, local one-on-one representation and local support. EMG is rapidly expanding its national sales force.
Work location: Tulsa, OK