At sonnen, we believe clean, affordable, and reliable energy for all is one of the greatest challenges of our time. With 16,000 sonnenBatterie systems installed worldwide, sonnen is a proven global leader in intelligent energy management solutions that provide greater energy control for residential and commercial customers through increased solar self-consumption, reduced peak energy usage and reliable backup power during outages – contributing to a cleaner and more reliable energy future. sonnen has won several awards for its energy innovations and sonnenBatterie products, including the including Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Energy, the 2017 Zayed Energy Innovation Award, MIT’s Technology Review’s 50 Smartest Companies in 2016, Global Cleantech 100 for 2015-2017, Greentech Media’s 2016 Grid Edge Award for innovation, and Cleantech’s 2015 Company of the Year Award in both Israel and Europe.
We are seeking a dedicated, fast-learning Test Technician to assist us in the build of our products. You will work with various teams to ensure the smooth process of product testing.
- Perform test
- Document test
- Certify test
- Follows directives from engineering (testing procedure documentation), lead test technicians
- Perform tests as instructed.
- Troubleshoot abnormalities found in testing
- Report all appropriate issues to lead test technician
- Documentation of nonconformance
- Liaison engineering/ production in category
- 3+ years in similar role in semiconductor, aerospace, or medical device industry
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/mechanical/electronic drawings, wiring schematics, and work instructions
- Strong ability to train and develop others
- Preferred completion of accredited technical institute
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with large diverse teams
- High level of attention to detail to complete tasks per approved documentation
- Unparalleled Career Opportunity
- Chance to work with various cultures and working styles across the world
- Hands-on Training Environment
- Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- Free employee medical benefit options
- Upgraded medical benefit options, dental, & vision insurance covered at 75% by sonnet
- 50% of family medical, dental, and vision plans covered by sonnen
- 100% company paid GTL, STD, LTD
- Low cost voluntary term Life Insurance coverages available
- 401k with 100% matching up to 4% of salary
- Corporate discount program
- Four weeks of paid vacation annually
- Three days of volunteer time per year
Learn more at sonnenusa.jobs or follow us on Twitter, @SonnenUSA.
To all recruitment agencies: sonnen does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias, sonnen employees or any other company location. sonnen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At sonnen, we believe clean, affordable, and reliable energy for all is one of the greatest challenges of our time. With over 12,000 sonnenBatteries installed worldwide, sonnen, Inc. is a proven global leader in intelligent energy management solutions that provide greater energy control for residential and commercial customers through increased solar self-consumption and reduced peak energy usage - contributing to a clean, more reliable energy world. sonnen has won several awards for its sonnenBatterie products, including Greentech Media's 2016 Grid Edge Award for innovation, and Cleantech's 2015 Company of the Year Award in both Israel and Europe.
sonnen, Inc. is the US division of sonnen GmbH, headquartered in the German energy village of Wildpoldsried. We are pioneers of what is now a rapidly growing energy storage market with employees in 13 countries across 4 continents and will continue to experience strong growth as we work to ensure clean, affordable energy for all.
Work location: Atlanta, GA