RVP is responsible for promoting and driving the sales cycle of our Fulfillment, Customer Service, and Omni-Channel Technology services. The RVP is an individual contributor role and will interface with key stakeholders across the Supply Chain including Operations, Sales, Account Management, Customer Care, IT and Senior Management. In this position, you will develop and implement a strategic forecast to acquire new customers and increase their use of our services to achieve and exceed your target revenue goals.
- Manages a named account/regional sales territory
- Develops target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Develops and maintains relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target named accounts
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process including finding new business opportunities, qualifying new opportunities, and closing new business
- Coordinates with pre-sales and professional services teams
- Inputs ideas and participates in marketing events
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasts
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Demonstrated sales track record with Tier 1 and Tier 2 retailers (8-10 years of experience and above) is preferred
- Understanding of retail industry dynamics, business challenges, related cost drivers, and customer needs
- Understanding of broad competitive solution footprints for the retail information systems marketplace is preferred
- Be able to work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and then clearly articulate value propositions
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively bringing in the right resources to bear at the right stage in the selling process
- Proven new business development skills and sales quota attainment track record
- Mentality of a creative self-starter; ability to work independently and find a way into the prospect; in charge of his/her destiny with minimal support until the prospect is qualified
- Must have strong skills in the following: communication, presentation skills, negotiation, organizational and attention to detail Proficient networker.
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with senior industry leaders and key influencers
- An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical, operations, IT people, and C-level executives
- Regional travel is required for this role (approximately 50%) by land and/or air Successful.
- Proficient with Salesforce
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s degree or related area is required
2. High comfort level and presence with senior Retail executives
3. Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time solutions - $500K and above and 6 months in duration for individual transactions
4. Fulfillment/Operations experience is required
Speed Commerce provides e-commerce fulfillment and contact center solutions and has over 1.7M sq. ft. of fulfillment space with over 1500 employees.
Work location: Dallas, TX