This position partners with the operations team to support, coach and train the Private Events and Tournaments sales teams to maximize sales resulting in attainment of annual budgeted revenue for Private Events and Tournaments. Also responsible for developing strategies to assist in market segmentation selling, rebooking, and new prospecting initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Partner with Operations leadership team to achieve club goals.
- Supports sales team which includes recruiting, selection and on boarding of new hires.
- Conducts product and pricing reviews with individual properties to identify opportunities for revisions and adjustments.
- Responsible for developing and implementing lead generation, rebooking, prospecting and marketing strategies for weddings, corporate events, fundraisers, school banquets, association meetings, etc. at a regional and course/club level.
- Create an environment that leverages team synergies and produces a proactive sales culture.
- Utilize company measurement systems (financial and CRM) to effectively analyze and manage company performance for designated sales region.
- Responsible for communication of performance and key strategies on a regional and individual course/club basis through weekly conference calls and sales meetings.
- Provides sales training and development to operations and sales teams.
- Implement and support all company initiatives and programs as requested by management.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Previous experience in leading high performance sales teams
- Three or more years of related Regional or National sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sets high goals and continuously strives for excellence.
- Strong prioritization, planning and organizational skills
- Effectively illustrates a compelling point of view and moves others to action.
- Collaborative person who works well as part of a team
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time
Arcis Golf has positioned itself as a dynamic leader in the industry by consistently providing unrivaled amenities to complement diverse playing experiences for members and guests. Arcis Golf properties tailor each element of the golf and country club experience to a level of excellence that is targeted to exceed the needs and expectations of family, friends, co-workers and guests of all ages.
Our purpose is to create extraordinary experiences and forge emotional connections with our members and guests, one round at a time. Our ideal employees are passionate servant leaders with an exceptional standard of excellence who collaborate well with all levels and exude contagious passion for their craft.
Work location: Dallas, TX