Fantastic opportunity for a Vice President Of Operations for a Corporate Restaurant Company in Dallas! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience while leading and developing Area Directors and Support Staff.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary and restaurant activities/ budgets
- Manage and develop Area Directors and General Managers
- Oversee all guest and employee services and resolve issues if necessary
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation/ ensure systems
- Train and manage Area Directors
- Work with Support Center employees
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Oversee financial responsibilities of field
- Previous experience in Restaurant Leadership required
- Fine Dining/ Upscale background preferred
- Strong financial / P&L background required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
If you meet the requirements as a VP of Operations and have a Passion for the Restaurant Industry, we will provide you with a Package that includes the following:
- Negotiable Base Salary, Plus Bonus and Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Great Culture
- Growth Opportunities
- Growing Company
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
Some of the advantages to using a Professional Recruiter like ResourceOne International:
ResourceOne often knows about openings that are not posted on the job boards.
We get qualified management candidates in front of the decision makers for leading companies.
ResourceOne can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better opportunity for you.
Sending your resume to ResourceOne gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your background.
And THERE IS NO FEE TO YOU ... the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified management talent.
ResourceOne recruits Management for corporate and privately owned entertainment, restaurant, retail, and corporate companies. We cover the entire United States.
Work location: Dallas, TX